Access to and use of glassjargifts.co.uk is provided by Skillkick Limited on the following terms:
1. By using glassjargifts.co.uk you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of glassjargifts.co.uk. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to glassjargifts.co.uk.
2. Skillkick may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of glassjargifts.co.uk will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on glassjargifts.co.uk and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Skillkick or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use glassjargifts.co.uk content in any way. Any other use of glassjargifts.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Skillkick.
4. The names, images and logos identifying glassjargifts.co.uk or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Skillkick and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Skillkick or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Skillkick liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Skillkick shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of glassjargifts.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
6. Skillkick does not warrant that functions available on glassjargifts.co.uk will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that glassjargifts.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
7. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
8. The failure or delay of Skillkick to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Skillkick right to enforce that right.
9. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes. Skillkick Limited – 140 Church Road, Haydock, Merseyside, WA11 0TN